IP's Participation in International Conference on “Mental Health and Productivity: The Emerging Challenges for Youth”
Faculty and student at Institute of Psychology, Beaconhouse National University participated in the 8th International Conference on “Mental Health and Productivity: The Emerging Challenges for Youth” at the National Institute of Psychology, Quad e Azam University, Islamabad. A total of eight research papers were presented and all of them were well received. The details are as follows:
- Psychosocial Predictors of Posttraumatic Growth Among Adult Survivors of COVID-19; Maryam Behram and Dr Ruhi Khalid.
- Optimism Bias, Fear, and Compliance with COVID-19 Related Protective Behaviors Among Healthy and Diabetic Young Adults; Mahwish Ali Khan and Dr Ruhi Khalid.
- Moral Decision-Making, Empathy, and Attitudes Towards Mental Illness Across Young Adults Playing Narrative-Driven and Traditional Video Games; Maria Masud, Mahrukh Humayon, Wajeeha Nabeel, Maham Habib, Dr Farhat Jamil, and Dr Ruhi Khalid.
- Factors Contributing to Disordered Eating Behaviors among Young Adults during the COVID-19 Pandemic; Ammar Shahid, Shanzeh Gul, Shanzae Malik, Muhammad Badr Ali, Dr Farhat Jamil, and Dr Ruhi Khalid.
- Emotional Quotient and Family Functioning of Middle-Aged Mothers During the COVID-19 Pandemic; Maryam Liaqat and Dr Ruhi Khalid.
- Unsung Heroes of Cancer Care: Impact of COVID-19 on Informal Caregivers‟ Loneliness, Social Support, and Quality of Life; Sijil Shahbaz Butt and Dr Ruhi Khalid.
- Work-Home Interaction, Stress and Coping Strategies of University Teachers; Mahnoor Shahbaz Butt and Dr Ruhi Khalid.
- Factors Contributing to Psychological Impact on Frontline Healthcare Workers During COVID-19; Rehmana Khalil and Dr Ruhi Khalid.
The conference link is given below: