Summer Open House & Career Workshops
If you are aspiring to pursue a career in Art & Design, Architecture, Media Studies, Film and Television, IT, Liberal Arts or Social Sciences, you are invited to attend Summer Open House & Career Workshops at Beaconhouse National University.
Open House & Career Workshops will be held on Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at Tarogil Campus. This is an excellent opportunity for prospective applicants to BNU and their parents to meet with the Deans and the faculty and explore more about various academic programs offered here. The Open House will feature:
- An opportunity to meet with top-notch practitioners in each discipline offered at BNU
- Counseling by experts and exploring possible career paths
- Hands-on workshops to familiarize practical aspects of programs offered at BNU
- An opportunity to explore our purpose-built campus
So join us for an eventful day and explore life at Pakistan's first liberal arts university!
When & Where?
Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Time: 10 am - 3 pm
Venue: Tarogil Campus, 13-km, Raiwind Road Lahore.
Transport facility will be available for registered participants from 3-C Zafar Ali Road (BNU Old Campus) to Tarogil.
Registrations for BNU Open House are closed now and confirmation emails have been sent out to the participants. We regret that we have to close down registrations due to an overwhelming response. However, all those students who are interested to explore study options at BNU are welcome to contact our Admission Office at these numbers :
- 042-38100156 (Ext. 483, 487, 484 & 777)
- 042-35975704-05-08 (Ext. 483, 487, 484 & 777)
Our timings are 9 am to 4 pm (Monday to Friday) .
You can also contact us on Facebook and Twitter for updated information regarding BNU:
Instructions for Participants
- The reporting time for participants availing transport is 8:30 am on July 28, 2015 in the Parking Area at BNU City Campus, 3-C, Zafar Ali Road, Lahore. The buses shall leave at 8:45 am (sharp) for BNU Tarogil Campus. All participants arriving later than that will have to manage their transport on their own.
- Please bring your valid photo-identification document (either CNIC/Driving License/Passport/Form-B/Domicile Certificate)
- The buses shall leave at 3:30 pm from Tarogil Campus for BNU City Campus upon conclusion of the Open House.
- You are allowed to bring one accompanying guest (parent/guardian or sibling) with you.
In case of any queries regarding the Open House, you may contact us on our cellular phone numbers 0321-4514822 (for transport-related assistance), 0333-9444420 and 0333-4309022 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for assistance. You can also contact Admission office at the numbers given above