Admissions at BNU
Rolling Admissions Fall 2021
BNU Prospectus 2021-22
How to apply
➢Visit our Online Admission Portal
➢Click on Apply Online link on the top right of the page
➢Read admission application instructions carefully
➢Check Documents Check List for Admission and fill out the form
For any queries contact our Admission Office at (042) 38100156 ext 204, 484, 488 and 490 (from 10:00 am to 05:00 pm | Monday to Friday) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Out of health and safety concerns in the wake of COVID-19, all applicants are requested to avoid unnecessary in-person visits to the campus.
Selected candidates will be granted provisional admission only, which may be regularized after they have been declared successful and meet any one of the following requirements:
BA / BSc (Hons) Programmes
- FA / F.Sc with at least 2nd division (i.e. 495 marks)*.
- O-levels (at least 6 subjects with IBCC equivalence) and 3 A-levels. Advanced Subsidiary (AS) will not be taken into account.
- High School Diploma and International Baccalaureate (IB) result with at least 2.5 CGPA.
- Equivalence Certificate form IBCC is mandatory for all international qualifications i.e. O Levels/A-Levels, High School Diploma, and International Baccalaureate, or equivalent.
* The students with minimum 55% marks in intermediate or equivalent marks in A Levels are eligible to apply in BBA. (Hons.) program. However, the average marks in intermediate or equivalent marks in A Levels of last year's intake were 67%.
*For Software Engineering 50% marks (550/1100) required in Inter (with math/computer) OR equivalent IBCC equivalence.
*For Economics 50% marks required in Inter OR equivalent IBCC equivalence.
*For B.Sc in Applied Psychology 45% marks required in Inter OR equivalent IBCC equivalence.
MA / MSc Programmes
- Bachelor’s degree in Humanities or Sciences from a recognized foreign or local college/university with minimum second division.
- MA second division or 16 years of education with BA (Hons.) from a recognized university with minimum CGPA of 2.5
- GAT, General Test from the National Testing Service
- 18 years of education from recognized university.
- For admission into PhD a minimum of CGPA 3.00 in MS/M.Phil or first Division in annual system is required.
- All educational documents duly attested by HEC.
- Comprehensive Examination.
- 18 credit hours of course work is essential before thesis.