Applications Open: 2022 Summer School in USA
We are pleased to bring to your attention that after a hiatus of two years owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are opening applications for the BNU Summer Program 2022 in the United States of America this year. The summer program is a short academic immersion program being offered in collaboration with our partner institution in the United States with a maximum duration of two weeks featuring academic and cultural activities.
This year the program is planned between July 23 and August 06, 2022 (tentatively) at our partner institution, Millersville University, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA.
Estimated Budget: The estimated budget for the programs is $6,000 (USD) + Visa Fees and incidentals such as travel to and from Islamabad and hotel stay if needed.
The covered expenses include:
- Air-travel: Economy Class airfare to/from USA
- Housing: On campus housing/Hotel accommodations (where required)
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be provided. This may include meals from the university dining halls/hotel dining (depending on hours of operation), catered meals/restaurant meals.
- Ground Transportation: All ground transportation in the U.S. is provided. Airport pick up and drop off will be provided. Mode of transportation in USA may vary from planes to bus to rail so to experience the U.S. Culture to its fullest. Transportation to excursions and activities will also be provided.
- Health/Travel Insurance: Covered by the program
Sign-up criteria for the program is as follows:
- Enrolled and Active Students in the 1st/2nd/3rd year of the undergraduate program
- Academic Strength (Minimum CGPA of 2.5)
- Affordability Factor (To support expenses in excess of $6000 for two weeks)
All interested must sign-up quickly over the link: https://tinyurl.com/BNU-USASummer22
Further details are available with Mr. Waqas Zaki at the Student Affairs Office (email@example.com).
Deadline to Sign-up for the Program: May 16, 2022