Beaconhouse National University is hosting Campus Days & Career Workshops in the last week of November and first week of December, 2015. These Campus Days & Career Workshops are initiated for those students who aspire to pursue a career in Art and Design, Architecture, Media Studies, Film and Television, Liberal Arts or Social Sciences. Such students are likely to seek answers to the following questions:
- What is Liberal Arts?
- How a broad-based degree entails holistic academic experience?
- Is my aptitude best suited to be an Artist or a Designer?
- What is Architecture Studio?
- What sets apart Media Studies from Theatre, Film and TV studies?
- What exemptions will I get while pursuing Chartered Accountancy by ICAP after completing B.Sc. (Hons.) in Banking & Finance?
- What is the job market like for graduates of Management/Finance & Business Computing degrees and Software Engineering?
- How does an undergrad degree in Applied Psychology entail a fulfilling professional career?
Campus Days & Career Workshops are being organized in order to support the office of Career Counselors and Advisers at all leading educational institutions and augment their capacity to furnish answers to these questions and address other related queries.
BNU Campus Days & Career Workshops will be held in the last week of November and first week of December, 2015. The Key features of the activity are:
- Focused on A-level/Intermediate students
- Opportunity to meet with Top-notch practitioners (faculty and alumni) in each discipline
- Counseling by experts and exploring possible career-paths
- Hands-on workshops to familiarize practical aspects of the programs
Not only will this serve as an opportunity for them to explore about their careers, we'll apprise them on Scholarships being offered at BNU.
To register for Campus Days & Career Workshops, fill the registration form no later than Thursday, October 29, 2015.
Click here to fill the form