BNU is a non-profit educational institution and our tuition fee covers the cost of the extraordinary opportunity that a BNU education provides within and beyond the classroom. We offer multiple scholarship options to our bright and deserving students; including Merit based scholarship, financial assistance via BNU Student Fund, and Madanjeet Singh Art Scholarships. Other than this, School of Education (SE) gives a 50% tuition fee-waiver to its students while fee structure of the weekend program of School of Computer & Information Technology (SCIT) is kept fairly reasonable in order to facilitate students.
Fee Policy & Details
Given below is BNU's Fee Policy that contains the terms and conditions and arrangements for paying fees, refunds and administrative charges. All prospective students are advised to read and understand this policy before accepting a place at the University.
Download Fee Policy of Beaconhouse National University
Note: Students are advised to pay their dues as per the schedule announced by their respective school/department. If the student fails to pay the fee on time, his/her name may be struck off the rolls of the university.
Scholarship & Financial Assistance
BNU strives to provide accessible and affordable education to all the diverse sections of the society. To achieve this goal, a number of merit and need-based scholarships (financial assistance) are provided to deserving candidates. While awarding a scholarship (merit or need-based) a student’s attendance and disciplinary record is also taken into consideration.
Click here to check Scholarship Policy of BNU
NEST Scholarships for Arts & Culture
BNU is pleased to announce the National Endowment Scholarship for Talent in Arts & Culture for enrolled students under a welcome initiative by the Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training. The scholarship was inaugurated by the Federal Minister of Federal Education & Professional Training, Mr. Shafqat Mahmood on January 16, 2020 at Islamabad. Also present at the occasion was the Vice Chancellor, Mr. Shahid Hafiz Kardar.
Under the NEST scholarship program, 100% tuition fee-waiver (including hostel fees, wherever applicable) on the understanding that 50% will be contributed by BNU in accordance with its present criteria for determining eligibility for a need based scholarship.
The scholarship is competitive and only selected slots under the program are available to full-time registered students of the undergraduate programs at Mariam Dawood School of Visual Arts & Design, Razia Hassan School of Architecture and Department of Theater, Film and TV of the School of Media & Mass Communication.
The NEST Eligibility Criteria for the students is as follows:
- The applicant must be a Pakistani National .
- Students must secure admission in the approved discipline at the participating institution as per admission policy of the institution and be enrolled in Undergraduate ( 4Years or 5Years) program
- The eligibility of a candidate is linked to neediness of the candidate as determined by the financial background of his/her family (in accordance with the due diligence processes of BNU already shared with and endorsed by NEST).
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year
Download NEST Scholarship Form
All filled in applications should be submitted to the office of Registrar, BNU at the latest by Friday, February 14, 2020.
For details please get in touch with:
Ms. Sidra Malik
Phone: 042-38100156 ext. 493
Madanjeet Singh Art Scholarships
The South Asia Foundation awards the Madanjeet Singh Art Scholarships to talented students from South Asia. Sixteen students from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka are fully funded and are part of the BNU family.
Admission Fee Waiver
Applicants coming from BSS / Concordia
will receive a fee waiver of 100% on the
- For applying for scholarship, students can collect the scholarship form from Registrar Office.
- No student will be provided scholarship if he/she does not complete full workload for a semester as prescribed by the School/Institute for the postgraduate, graduate and for undergraduate degree program.
- Since scholarships offered at BNU subject to funding and availability, the University reserves the right to amend its scholarship policy without prior notification.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw, terminate or suspend any scholarship on disciplinary grounds or in case of academic failure.
- Scholars will be required to assist the University with its marketing and publicity activities as appropriate.
Friends of BNU
BNU is grateful for the support from benefactors and donors, and the following Friends of BNU for providing scholarships for our students:
- M/s Karvan Publishers
- M/s Aliel Jewellers
- Madanjeet Singh Trust and South Asia Foundation
- M/s Sang-e-Meel Publishers
- Zavia Trust, London
- Zohra and ZZ Ahmed Foundation
- Mausammary Lawn
- Mrs Nighat Ali, LGS
- Maqbool Academy
- Packages Ltd
- Mrs. Nasreen Mahmud Kasuri
- Mr. Nooruddin Zahid
- Mrs Salima Hashmi
- Mr. Omar Qaiser – New York
- Prof. Dr. Masoom A. Haider - Toronto
- Prof. Dr. Mansoor A. Haider - Raleigh-Durham
- Prof. Dr. Ziauddin Sardar -London
- Dr. Mazahir Najfi, FRCS - Hamilton
- Architect Mukhtar Khalil - Chicago
- Pakistan Education Endowment Fund (PEEF)
Notice for Need-Based Scholarship 2017-18
Need-Based Scholarship Form
Hostel Registration Form