BBA (Hons.) with Specialization in Supply Chain Management
Duration: 4 years, 8 semesters
Areas: Business, Entrepreneurship, Management, Banking, Finance, Information Technology, Marketing, Islamic Banking and Finance
Specialization: Supply Chain Management
Double Majors The students have an option to choose BBA degree with Double Majors from the following:
- BBA (Hons.) with Double Majors in Finance & Marketing
- BBA (Hons.) with Double Majors in Supply Chain Management & Marketing
- BBA (Hons.) with Double Majors in Marketing & Islamic Banking and Finance
The students who desire to get Double Majors degree will enroll for one additional semester on completion of their BBA degree in at least one of the above areas of specialization.
75% of the tuition fees for all students securing 90% or higher marks in intermediate or 3As in A levels
50% of the tuition fees for all students securing 80-89% or 2As in A levels
75% of the tuition fees for all students with 3.9 higher CGPA with full workload
50% of the tuition fees for all students with 3.8 higher CGPA with full workload
Need Based Scholarship
Up to 100% subject to assessment of the need, certain verifications and competence
This program is suitable for the candidates who wish to pursue their careers in the financial and non-financial corporate entities. The likely employers of our graduates may include:
- Marketing Companies (Multinational FMGs)
- Advertising Companies
- Distribution Companies
- Financial Sector (Banks, Rating Agencies, Insurance Companies, Development Financial Institutions, Foreign Exchange Companies, Leasing Companies, Mudarba Companies)
- Non-financial Corporate Sector (Local and Multinational Companies)
- Regulatory Bodies (Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan and State Bank of Pakistan)
- Non-Government Organizations (NGOs)
- Academic Institutions and Research Organizations
Our BBA program aims at achieving the following objectives:
- To provide students with a broad, functional knowledge of basic theories and practices in the field of business, economics, finance and management.
- To help students to develop their communication and interpersonal skills to interact in a corporate business environment
- To develop their ability to understand the legal framework under which businesses and financial entities are required to operate.
- To develop ability of the students to read, understand and use annual report of corporate entities for informed decision making
- To create awareness of banking environment, financial products, operations and risk management techniques and practices.
- To develop an understanding of financial management and corporate financing strategy and processes of financial and non-financial corporate entities.
- To develop managerial and leadership skills
- To develop quantitative & analytical skills required to interpret and use economic, financial and business information for decision-making and research
- To develop their understanding of consumer behavior, marketing principles and techniques
- To train the students in applying information systems and technology in businesses
- To develop awareness and understanding of the global context in which businesses operate
- To develop understanding of the ethical and social issues of concern to the business community
- To prepare students to become responsible and contributing members of the community
- To provide students with opportunities to learn both inside and outside of the classrooms to acquire current state of knowledge and practices to enhance their employability.
- Students have sound theoretical knowledge of business, economics, finance and management.
- Communicate effectively and professionally and demonstrate the ability to create coherent written and oral statements with the diverse audience across the cultures replicating skills to analyze and synthesize information.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and evaluate relevant information for decision-making and make usage of diagnostic thinking skills and analytical techniques to assess the information and solve problems in the environment characterized by uncertainty.
- Awareness and ability to understand and use computer-based information systems and end-user computing tools and infrastructures to apply and interpret functional business knowledge.
- Understand various leadership styles and demonstrate proven ability in exercising these styles according to the requirement of the situation. Understand the importance of teamwork and group dynamics in achieving organizational goals and demonstrate ability to work effectively in teams. Graduates acknowledge and understand significance of the cultural diversity, adapt their interpersonal behaviors and style accordingly. Understand the dynamics of the organizational conflict and power and politics and make use of their analytical and interpersonal skills accordingly
- Acquire awareness of global diverse perspectives and understand the theory, operations, and challenges of global business.
- Identify core organizational values and understand the issues of ethical and social diversity based on ethic, gender, religion, and culture and demonstrate the ability to propose feasible solutions to these issues.
- Learn through formal lectures and demonstrate confidence in computer lab sessions, discussions, mock interviews and internships.
- Demonstrate ability to understand the legal framework for businesses
- Demonstrate effectively practicing of overall functional business knowledge and ability to identify and interpret essential business concepts, principles and skills.
Candidates, with minimum 55% marks in intermediate or equivalent grades in A levels or High School Diploma, are eligible to apply for this program. Admission offer would be subject to the decision of the admission committee based on candidate’s academic history and performance in the test and interview.
Key: M=Mandatory Course, GR=General Elective, F= Foundation Course, C= Core Course, S=Specialization Course *Interdisciplinary courses
Year 1 Semester 1
Year 1 Semester 2
Year 2 Semester 3
Year 2 Semester 4
Year 3 Semester 5
Year 3 Semester 6
Year 4 Semester 7
Year 4 Semester 8
List of Elective Courses
List of Specialization Courses (Supply Chain Management)
Transfer of the students from other related schools / programs would be permissible for only those students who have secured minimum 3.0 CGPA. Transferred students must complete 66 credit hours from BNU.
Students are required to complete 132 credit hours with minimum 2.0 CGPA to qualify for award of the degree. Students must maintain minimum 2.0 SGPA with a minimum workload of 4 courses in the first semester. Academic performance of the students and their attitude towards their studies is continuously monitored. Contrary to any other policy, the students failing to meet minimum academic standards or casual attitude towards their studies are dropped from the program at any time. Hundred percent attendances of the delivered lectures is mandatory, however, the students with minimum 75% attendance are eligible to appear in the final examination.