Career Development Office
BNU has established a Career Development Office (CDO) at Directorate of Student Affairs and External Relations (DSAER) which provides services such as academic counseling, professional counseling, job placement, internship facilitation and enabling students for self-employment and start-up business opportunities.
The responsibilities of this office is to facilitate students and Alumni to:
- Connect with Prospective Employers.
- Get Exposure of Corporate Sector
- Explore Internship Opportunities
- Make Informed Career Choices
- Have access to Information on International Scholarships