Orientation - Fall Semester 2017
We are excited to welcome our newly admitted students for Fall 2017 session. On this page, you can find Orientation Schedule and other information that will you will find useful in the first few days of university.
The schedule of orientation for Fall Semester 2017 is given below. Click on + sign to check the date, time and venue of your respective program. For further queries, contact BNU Admission Office
Instructions for Freshmen
- All newly-admitted students are required to bring valid photo ID (CNIC/Passport/Driver’s License etc) that corresponds to their registered name at the University.
- Students are advised to reach at least 15 minutes before the start of orientation session of their respective program.
- In the first few days, the coordinator for each program will guide the students about class schedules, registration and program specific requirements. All freshmen are thus advised to keep in touch with their respective coordinator to receive time table, course descriptions, student ID card and email addresses etc.
- After university ID-Cards are issued to new students, it is mandatory for them to wear them during classes and while on the university’s premises. Any student without valid Student ID card will not be allowed to enter the university.
- Students who want to avail Bus facility can contact transport office.
- Those students who are availing hostel facility should read the document given below:
Hostel Fee Policy
Freshmen are also advised to visit different facilities provided to them on campus including library, computer labs and cafeteria. And those of you who want to explore extra-curricular activities offered at BNU are encouraged to visit Student Affairs Office located at Sartaj Aziz Block. Once again, we like to extend a very warm welcome to all new students to our diverse and vibrant community and hope that you dedicate your stay here to learning and self-discovery.