BNU is a world-class Liberal Arts institution offering undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs in modern disciplines, many of which are not offered anywhere else in Pakistan.
BNU is proud to retain its identity as a non-profit, apolitical, equal-opportunity institution that celebrates its diversity through a good gender-balance, international students (from all SAARC countries besides Iran, China, Russia, the UK and USA among its student body) and students with disabilities.
BNU is committed to the quest of excellence and welcomes applicants who share the same vision. We welcome candidates from all over who meet our merit criteria.
- Student terminated from one school on the basis of poor academic performance or on disciplinary ground will not be eligible to seek admission to any other school of BNU.
- Similarly, cases of admission of student, rejected by one school, into another school will require the approval of the Vice Chancellor.
- All schools require mandatory written/aptitude tests to be taken on dates specified by the University.
Note: Applicants of B.Sc (Hons) Software Engineering (SE) and BBA (Hons) must have secured at least 50% marks in Intermediate. In addition, applicants of BSc (Hons) in Software Engineering must have passed Mathematics/Computer Studies at Intermediate level.
To be eligible for placement in the postgraduate programs (MA/MSc) at the Beaconhouse National University, a candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Humanities or Sciences from a recognized foreign or local college/university with minimum second division.
Students awaiting their BA/BSc results may apply for admission at BNU. Selected candidates will be granted provisional admission only, which may be regularized after they have been declared successful and meet the admission requirements of the university.
Eligibility Criteria for MS/M.Phil Programs
Criteria for admission into MS/M.Phil:
- MA or 16 years of education with BA (Hons.) from a recognized university with minimum CGPA of 2.5
- GAT, General Test from the National Testing Service is mandatory
- Written/Aptitude test, Interview
Eligibility Criteria for MA ADS
Applicants with minimum 16 years of undergraduate art-design education maybe admitted to this two-year program, and are required to complete 64 credits of coursework and thesis at the end of two years.
Eligibility Criteria for MA Art Education
Applicants with a minimum of 16 years of prior undergraduate education in art-design, or related fields (BA/BA Hons., BFA/B. Des., MA/MFA), may be admitted to the program and are required to complete 36 credits of coursework including Research Project/Thesis
Eligibility Criteria for M. Arch.
Minimum admission requirement is 17 years of undergraduate education culminating with a Bachelor of Architecture from an accredited institution of higher learning. The candidates are to produce a clear statement of academic and professional intentions, appear for a written test and an interview.
Criteria for admission:
- 18 years of education from recognized university.
- For admission into PhD a minimum of CGPA 3.00 in MS/M.Phil or first Division in annual system is required.
- All educational documents duly attested by HEC.
- Comprehensive Examination.
- 18 credit hours of course work is essential before thesis