12th Convocation of BNU
Beaconhouse National University is all set to welcome its new batch of graduates on Saturday, December 23, 2017 at its 12th Convocation. The convocation will start at 11 AM sharp at BNU New Campus, Raiwind Road, Lahore. The rehearsal for the convocation will be held a day before, on Friday, December 22, 2017 at 11:00 AM at the same venue.
At the upcoming convocation, the university will celebrate the atmosphere of academic freedom, innovation, and intellectual curiosity in which our students thrive. We hope to see our graduating students, faculty and staff in this celebration of the academy!
When & Where?
Rehearsal: Friday, December 22, 2017 at 11:00 AM
Convocation: Saturday, December 23, 2017 at 11:00 AM
Venue: BNU New Campus, Tarogil 13-km, Raiwind Road Lahore.
For students’ convenience, transport facility will be available from City Campus to New Campus and back as per the below mentioned schedule:
Rehearsal Day (December 22): at 9:30 AM bus service from City Campus to New Campus and back
Convocation Day (December 23): Two (2) shuttle services from City Campus at following timings:
09:00 AM & 09:30 AM from City Campus to New Campus and back
Graduating students are required to keep the following instructions in mind pertaining to their participation at the convocation:
- All graduating students are required to register on the following link before the rehearsal day: https://goo.gl/SF7CzL
- Reporting time on the Convocation Day is 10:00 am sharp.
- Only those graduates will be allowed entry to the Convocation, who attend the rehearsal on 22nd December 2017.
- Every student is required to carry his/her Student ID Card for identification.
- The gowns & caps will be provided by the School’s/Department’s Coordinators on the rehearsal day.
- Invitation Cards for your parents will be distributed on the day of the rehearsal. One invitation card is valid for two guests. Without invitation card entry will not be allowed. Guests and parents should be seated by 10:30 am sharp.
- There will be group photographs with the Deans and individual photographs for Graduate Directory on the day of the rehearsal.
- For the convenience of students, transport facility will be available from City Campus to New Campus and back as per the above mentioned schedule.
- Cameras other than with official photographers are not allowed in the commencement area .
- Graduates can collect their degrees from Exam Office after Convocation.
- For any queries, students can contact their school's coordinator/registrar office.
Find Out More...
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to find out more about Convocation 2017.
Share your BNU related memories with us and join the online conversation using